1. DATE AND VENUE
- THE 10TH EDITION OF THE INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION OF PROSPECTORS AND EXPLORERS – PROEXPLO 2017 will be held from May 8 th to 10 th , 2017 at Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center, Lima, Peru.
- All convention attendees must register for proEXPLO 2017. For on line registration, please visit our website for more information at www.proexplo.com.pe or contact us by e-mail or telephone.
- All attendees must provide the required information and complete the registration form to meet the requirements for registration process.
- Full payment of registration fee by attendees is required for admission and must be made until Monday, May 8th 2017. Only registered attendees will be permitted to enter the Convention and attend sessions.
- Attendance is not guaranteed until full payment of registration fee to be received. Registration will be processed upon receipt for payment.
- The IIMP Associate Member must be up to date with his/her annual membership dues.
- Changing attendee or category/level at no charge is allowed only once. In the event of a second change of attendee or category/level, a penalty fee of 20% of the registration fee will be applied for changes. In both cases, the process of change will be carried out subject to prior coordination with and authorization by the Event Operations Manager.
- The students must be currently enrolled in 7th to 10th cycles and an undergraduate degree program.
- The professor must submit a reference/recommendation letter issued by the university where he/she currently teaches and must be a full-time professor.
- Credentials are documents providing information on identification details of convention attendees and attendee category/level, which they belong to and is subject to an access control.
- In the event of lost or stolen credential, the charge for each replacement credential will be S/ 50.00 Soles or USD 15.00..
- Attendee´s credential is for personal use only and non-transferable and must be worn in a visible place at all times during the convention. Attendee must present his/her identity document if applicable.
4. ATTENDEE´S LIABILITIES
- Attendee must identify himself/herself at the reception desk by a valid identity document (D.N.I., Foreigner ID Card or Passport).
- Attendee must submit a copy of funds transfer or deposit receipts and confirm the registration fee amount paid and the name of registered attendee and/orcompany.
- All attendee´s or beneficiary´s bank charges or fees must be assumed by attendee and/or company.
- IIMP is not responsible for unidentified deposits.
5. REGISTRATION DESK OPENING HOURS
- Before the event (IIMP)
Monday to Friday from 09:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Address: Los Canarios N° 155-157, Urbanización San César, La Molina.
- One day before and during the event
Sunday, May 7, 2017 08:00 - 13:00
Monday, May 8, 2017 08:00 - 18:00
Tuesday, May 9, 2017 08:00 - 18:00
Wednesday, May 10, 2017 08:00 - 18:00
Address: Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center
- Telephone: (51-1) 313 4160
- Extensions: 256 – 257- 233
6. EVENT OPERATIONS MANAGER
- In all cases the Event Operations Manager is the representative of IIMP for the convention attendee registration and is responsible for ensuring strict compliance with the services and offering support to the attendees, in accordance with the provisions established by IIMP.
- All necessary documents should be provided by attendees in order to issue the corresponding invoice, including but not limited to the purchase order, if applicable.
- Any individual and/or company, who is not an IIMP Associate Member, must make the registration fee payment within 48 hours.
- It is advisable that the invoice should include the company name.
- Once the event is finished, there will be no changes, claims, credit notes to invoices or tickets.
- Regarding participating companies placing a purchase order one week before the start of the event, the purchase order should be issued within 3 days, otherwise registration will be cancelled.
- A corporate membership registration should include more than 5 individual memberships and a promotional rate will be available for a corporate membership. All individuals must belong to the same attendee category/level and should be included in the same invoice.
- For participating companies placing a purchase order for registration, a 15-day credit will be granted, subject to a credit review process and authorization by the credit department, in order to help companies to pay the registration fee no later than the day before the start of the event.
- Changing invoice documents will not be accepted under IIMP's policy. The application submitted by the registration form will be complied with.
- Under internal provisions, VAT withholding tax payment (10%) will be made by IIMP, in this respect the attendee must pay the total amount of the invoice under the corresponding bank accounts and then after 5 working days IIMP will e-mail the VAT withholding tax payment voucher.
8. REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellations must be submitted and/or notified in writing (e-mail or fax). Cancellations received on or before April 21, 2017 will receive a refund less a 25% administration fee.
- There will be no refund for cancellations received after April 21, 2017.
9. PAYMENT INFORMATION
Option 1: VISA Credit Card Payment
- VISA Credit Card payment is accepted. You should ask for the credit card payment authorization form in order to authorize IIMP to carry out one-time debit transactions to your credit card for registration.
- Payment will be made only subject to PRIOR COORDINATION WITH IIMP.
- Payment by deposit into IIMP´s bank account as stated below is accepted. Attendee should ask for a pro-forma invoice. The payment must be confirmed by e-mailing the deposit receipt or telephone.
- Bank deposits should be made to the following current accounts payable to The Peruvian Institute of Mining Engineers (Instituto de Ingenieros de Minas del Peru - IIMP):
Banco de Crédito del Perú
Account/ Checking account:
IBAN / BIC / ROUTING N°
SWIFT Code: BCPLPEPL
-Banco Continental - Lima, Perú
Current Account/ Checking Account:
IBAN / BIC / ROUTING N°
-Banco de la Nación
VAT withholding tax payment (10%)
VAT WITHHOLDING TAX (10%) IS APPLIED TO PERUVIAN COMPANIES ONLY.
Domestic Currency Account (S/): 00-000-372668
- Only the amount of money deposited into IIMP´s bank accounts will be taken into consideration. Any bank charges (domestic bank, international bank or correspondent bank) shall be assumed by attendee or company.
10. IIMP´S LIABILITIES
- IIMP is not responsible for non-compliance due to situations of unforeseen circumstances or events of force majeure. For these purposes, it is understood as a fortuitous event or force majeure that non-attributable cause consisting in an extraordinary, unforeseen and irresistible event, which prevents participation of the benefits or that determines their partial, late or defective performance.
- Event of Force Majeure means any event beyond the control of both Parties, which prevents a Party from complying with any of its obligations under Contract, including but not limited to: fires, earthquakes, tidal waves, floods, torrential rains, storms, droughts, or such other extreme weather or environmental conditions, unanticipated geological or ground conditions, epidemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God; explosion, accident, structural collapses, war, hostilities, invasion, act of foreign enemies, mobilization, military or usurped power, civil wars, riot, public disorders, violent demonstrations, insurrection, rebellion, civil commotion and sabotage; acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, work stoppage, labour disputes, cessation of transportation, or other casualty or cause beyond the reasonable control of Parties and could not have been foreseen or avoided and for the loss or damage caused to the equipment, tools and material.
11. ACCESS CONTROL
- In case of an invalid credential is detected and/or it does not belong to the attendee, it will be confiscated and admission to the host venue will not be allowed.
- All attendees must make the corresponding registration full payment in order to be permitted to enter the Convention. ADMITTANCE TO THE EVENT IS LIMITED TO REGISTERED ATTENDEES.
- All attendees must identify themselves by their credentials.